Saturday, October 6, 2012

Quick Update

So I spent the last few days in Amsterdam- a really beautiful place but it's so busy!  Bikes everywhere, everything is definitely a bit too cramped and crowded for comfort.   But of course I had a nice time- now I'm staying in Eindhoven with Doris for the night-- Its great to see her and meet the cute baby Hannah.  BTW the dutch have weird keyboards. 

Anyway I'm headed off to Brussels tomorrow which will be really nice- my trip there lines up perfectly with a concert that I really want to see so I'm bound to love my (probably short) time there.

After that Paris!  So I will update 'yall again soon.  And when I've got some decent wifi and some downtime I shall continue to sort and upload photos! (Krakow Budapest & Amsterdam pending)

No comments:

Post a Comment